You agree to:
- If applicable, you possess a valid driver’s license in order to operate a motor vehicle and have all the appropriate licenses, approvals and authority to provide delivery services for hire in the jurisdiction in which you use/provide the Service;
- If applicable, you own, or have the legal right and authority to operate, the vehicle (“Vehicle”) which you intend to use when accepting Users, and such Vehicle is in good operating condition and meets the industry safety standards for Vehicles of its kind;
- If applicable, you have a valid policy of liability insurance (in industry-standard coverage amounts) for the operation of your Vehicle to cover any anticipated losses related to the operation of a parcel delivery service;
- You shall be solely responsible for any and all claims, judgments and liabilities resulting from any accident, loss or damage including, but not limited to, personal injuries, death, total loss and property damage which is due to or is alleged to be a result of the transportation/delivery service provided by you;
- You shall obey all local laws related to the operation delivery service and will be solely responsible for any violations of such local laws;
- You shall not contact Users for purposes other than in connection with the Service;
- Runner REQUIRED to start task before pickup and delivery
- FAILED to start before pickup, RGOC Sdn BHd will not take responsibility IF customer cancels the task.
- IF CUSTOMERS CANCEL AFTER RUNNER START THE TASK, RUNNER ELIGIBLE FOR 30% FEE FROM THE CURRENT TASK CHARGE.
- You shall not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Application, or any other customer of Onz, including without limitation any user account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Application or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Application, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but shall not be limited to personal identification information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Application
- iv. You agree that the Agent shall not be required, and that you shall not cause to carry anything if it would be illegal or unlawful for them to do so under the laws of the Brunei Darussalam. You agree that should you do this, you will indemnify ONZ against any losses and/or damage that we may suffer as a consequence.
- You are aware that when responding to Users, standard telecommunication charges may apply which shall be solely borne by you;
- You are strictly forbidden to use the Service for other purposes such as but not limited to data mining of Onz’s information or information related to the Application or the Service. A breach here of constitutes a grave offence and may be treated as industrial espionage or sabotage, and Onz reserves the right to take such action as may be appropriate or permitted under the law against you, and/or any person, whether natural or artificial, directing or instructing you, in the event you use the Service other than for the purpose for which it is intended to be used
The Agent shall not, carry: livestock(); perishable goods; gasses; pyrotechnics; arms; ammunition; corrosive; toxic; flammable; explosive; oxidising or radioactive materials. In addition, the Agent will not carry any items which are prohibited by the laws of the Land. The Agent and Rotuku Express reserves the right to refuse to carry any parcels which are neither the property of, nor sent on behalf of, you.
It is understood that you agree that:
All Item/Good/Parcel shall be accepted at the Delivery Point and that the recipient shall give the Agent an appropriate receipt (signature on the application) and you agree that this receipt (signature on the application) shall be conclusive evidence of delivery of the Item/Good/Parcel. Unless specifically agreed otherwise, “working days” including public holidays.
No refund or reduction shall be provided of charges if less than the number of parcels for which you have contracted has been received. That you cannot send a package weighing more than 20 Kilograms. (If ONZ Agent accept to deliver item/good/parcel more than 20 Kilograms, the User shall be charge of $2.00) and that Agent reserves the right to refuse delivery of products weighing over the set limit.
User will be barred from sending contrabands as specified by the laws of the Land. User are liable to disclose all necessary information regarding the product to ONZ Agent. ONZ Agent not to ecouraged to send any passport, bank cheques or any material pertaining to a cash transaction between two entities. ONZ Agent are encouraged not to transfer extremely expensive items; if they do, they are asked to be cautious.
You are to maintain the orders according to the outlined product categories, fully understanding each category description and strictly abiding by any restrictions a product category imposes on the user.
We not encourage Agent to receive cash payments from the receiver. You are to report any damaged/missing/lost items to our support team within 5 hours of dispatch. ONZ Agent would not take full liability of any item that is damaged or lost.
- The Tier Bonus is open to ONZ Agent member (“ONZ Agent”) who remain in good standing during the entire time of using the Application/Service (ONZ).
- In order to be eligible to for this Offer, ONZ Agent must:
- Be a ONZ Agent (membership is included once register with Onz as a Agent or register through our official site www.onz.com.bn for registration for Dispatcher/Runner).
- Using ONZ application as Agent
- Tier bonuses consist of: 25%, 50%, 75%,100%
- Tier bonuses will applicable for:
- A total complete of delivery
- and reward point given by the user (star rating).
By using the service, Participants are eligible to receive the Tier Bonus amounts below based on their delivery service and within their Tier:
25% OF DISCOUNT PRICES
50% OF DISCOUNT PRICES
75% OF DISCOUNT PRICES
100% OF DISCOUNT PRICES
- This tier bonuses are for discount prices for selected workshop shall be selected by Rotuku Express for you (ONZ Agent) to repair/service your Vehicles.
- Tier Bonus is subject to the ONZ Rewards Rules and Regulations (www.onz.com.bn), which are incorporated herein by this reference.
- ONZ (Rotuku Express) shall reserve the right to calculate the points without the concerns of ONZ Agent.
- ONZ (Rotuku group of Company) /or any affiliated property entity reserves the right to modify or cancel this Offer at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.
Advance Credit Facility.
The purpose is when an accident happened during the delivery of Item/Good/Parcel. The Company (Rotuku Express) shall cover for the damage on the ONZ Agent Vehicle. We shall fix/repair your cosmetic part of your vehicles only as we can cover up to BND$500.00. Rotuku Express only repair/fix on the cosmetic part of ONZ Agent Vehicle. Rotuku Express and the ONZ Agent cover shall be limited as set out in these Terms and Conditions. However, ONZ Agent shall reimburse Rotuku Express for the payment of fixing the Vehicle. Rotuku Express and ONZ Agent will have an agreement for the reimbursement for not more than six(6) months once an Agreement signed between Rotuku Express and ONZ Agent.
Payment & e-Wallet
You shall be paid for the services by cash and where available, by using ONZ Credits as detailed below. Once you have used the Service, payment in full to the Agent is by the User and such payment is non-refundable. If you have any complaints in relation to the transportation service provided, then that dispute must be taken up with the User directly.
The User shall pay ONZ Agent upfront. Failure to do so will result in the ONZ Agent will/can cancel User request. User shall not ask ONZ Agent to pay on behalf of them at Delivery point. You may choose to purchase ONZ Credits through any of the methods as may be made available in the Application from time to time.
Selecting a particular payment method means you are agreeing to the terms of service of the Company’s processing partners and your financial institution. You will bear all fees that may be charged by such processing partners and/or your financial institution (if any) for the payment method you have selected.
ONZ Credits are not redeemable for cash nor are they refundable. They cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value. You will not receive interest or other earnings on your ONZ Credits. The Company may receive interest on amounts that the Company holds on your behalf. You agree to assign your rights to the Company for any interest derived from your ONZ Credits. You should ensure that you have sufficient ONZ Credits to pay for the transportation services. If you have insufficient credit balance to pay for the transportation services, you may purchase additional ONZ Credits so that you may complete your payment for the transportation services. You may check your ONZ Credits balance in the Application.
- eWallet means the mobile wallet solution owned and operated by ONZ, consisting of a stored value account used to carry out payments and transfer funds and related products and services.
- eWallet Contact Centre means the customer service contact centre established by DFS from time to time to receive, investigate and resolve Customer queries and complaints in relation to the eWallet Service.
- eWallet Service or Service mean any and all services (including electronic payment services and the processing of Transactions) offered by DFS from time to time in connection with eWallet.
Payment method means each method of paying for a Transaction that is offered by ONZ as part of the e-wallet Service from time to time, including (as may be made available by ONZ from time to time) (i) using stored value credited to your Account to pay for a Transaction; (ii) using funds from your account (e-wallet) to pay for a Transaction or increase the stored value in your Account.
- You may add funds (“Credits”) to your Agent's Credit Balance to fulfill the Minimum Balance requirement. The Minimum balance you may hold in the Agent’s Cash Balance at any time is BND50.00. Balance may be added in any manner prescribed by ONZ from time to time (such as cash reload and credit/debit card payments or transfer from your Driver Cash Balance).
- If your Agents Wallet reaches the minimum amount below BND$0.50, you will not receive a notification/jobs listed by the User.
- Funds in the Driver’s Credit Balance are not redeemable for cash and cannot be refunded. They cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value under any circumstances. The funds shall not be regarded, construed, or used as valuable or exchangeable instruments under any circumstances. You will not receive interest or other earnings on your Credits. ONZ may receive interest on amounts that ONZ holds on your behalf. You agree to assign your rights to ONZ for any interest derived from your Credits.
YOUR ATTENTION IS DRAWN PARTICULARLY TO THIS CLAUSE AND THE LIMITS OF OUR LIABILITY WITHIN IT. As a responsible business, Rotuku Express and the respective ONZ Agent shall hopefully perform the Service(s) in a professional manner with the appropriate level of skill and care. ONZ Agent will not take full liability of any item that is damaged or lost. Damage to a/an Item/Good/Parcel may still occur as a consequence of handling of it and in such circumstances, Rotuku Express and the ONZ Agent liability shall be limited as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
The reasoning behind this limitation of our liability is as follows: The value of a Item/Good/Parcel and the amount of potential loss to you that could arise if a/an Item/Good/Parcel is damaged or lost is not something which can be easily ascertained but is something which is better known to you.
In many cases it cannot be known to ONZ at all and can only be known to you. The potential amount of loss that might be caused or alleged to be caused to you is likely to be disproportionate to the sum that could reasonably be expected to charge you for providing the Service(s) under this Agreement.
It is not possible to obtain cover which would give unlimited compensation for full potential liability to all customers and, even if it were, such cover would be much cheaper if taken out by you and on that basis, it is more reasonable for you to take out such cover from an independent third party. It is imperative to keep the costs of providing the Service(s) to you as low as possible.
In these Terms and Conditions, damage to you means any loss of, or damage to, a Item/Good/Parcel.
Rotuku Express. shall not be liable to you:
- a) Under any circumstances where there are any material discrepancies between the declared dimensions and weights and the actual dimensions and weights;
- b) In any circumstances in respect of the items on the Prohibited items; Special Provisions items and for damage to the No Compensation Items lists, unless otherwise stated by us. To the best of our abilities, we can connect you through to the rightful authority to investigate damage or loss of your item. However, we will not be held liable for damage of your item or loss because of the aforementioned reasons in these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that this Agreement shall be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be in force in Brunei Darussalam and in connection with any future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time. You further agree to use your best efforts to do everything necessary and required by the relevant laws to enable, assist and/or defend the Company to claim or verify any input tax credit, set off, rebate or refund in respect of any taxes paid or payable in connection with the Service supplied under this Agreement.
License Grant & Restrictions
(a) You shall not license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Application and/or the Software in any way; modify or make derivative works based on the Application and/or the Software; create internet “links” to the Application or “frame” or “mirror” the Software on any other server or wireless or internet-based device; reverse engineer or access the Software in order to;
- i. Build a competitive product or service;
- ii. Build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software, or ;
- iii. Copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software, launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Application and/or the Software, use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents; post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights, remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
(b) You may use the Software and/or the Application only for your personal, non-commercial purposes and shall not use the Software and/or the Application to: send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages; send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including but not limited to materials harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights; send material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software and/or the Application or the data contained therein; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software and/or the Application or its related systems or networks; or Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity to abstain from any conduct that could possibly damage the Company’s reputation or amount to being disreputable.
Intellectual Property Ownership
The Company and its licensors, where applicable, shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Software and/or the Application and by extension, the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Service.
For the avoidance of doubt, the term the Software and the Application herein shall include its respective components, processes and design in its entirety.